KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hunting Antelope Trip


The great white hunter (i.e. Casey) just returned from his antelope hunting trip to Northern Nevada near Elko. He was gone for a couple of days and we really missed him. He was very successful on his hunt and got a really nice antelope. The antlers are pretty sweet because they have extra points, are big, etc... (let's be honest ~ I don't really know all that much about it). Congrats Casey!! You did awesome!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

Antelope huh? Whatcha gonna do with the meat since it's not coming in the house? :)

Jennifer B said...

He took it to a butcher to get it processed into jerky. The butcher doesn't guarantee that you will get the same animal back, just the same amount of meat. So that means since we brought antelope we might get lucky and get elk or deer jerky back. Here is to hoping.

New White Keds said...

A. Jenn, do you not like antelope?
B. Good Job Casey! I know this is an important thing for you, and i am so glad you go to go and were so successful in the hunt.

Jennifer B said...

Amy,

No I hate antelope. It is really really gamey meat. (Even Casey doesn't like it). So that is why I was hoping to get something that tastes better back.