Marshall LOVES his Tonka dump truck. He loves to race around the house and put things into it (or his sister, they take turns riding in the back and pushing each other). So many giggles have been made from this little truck. Casey put bumpers at the back so when he rams things it would do less damage. We are still working on having him not ram things, but it has been a process.
5 years ago









3 comments:
We wanna come over to see your house again. it's all looking so good. the new tv. The new rooms. They look adorable. Love Marshalls paint. Cute cute and Paris haircut looks good.
Love the layout of the pictures! Super smart to put the TV on the wall. It will last many years more because of that little move I am sure.
I have no idea how I missed this post! I'm sure ur lovin the new TV! I miss you all! I hope to come and visit this month...
Post a Comment