Paris had her first day of preschool on Tuesday. She was so excited. She got a new princess backpack (the coolest thing EVER). Casey had the day off so the whole family was able to go and drop her off. She got a little shy when we got to preschool, but had a really great time. She got to learn about the color red, A, & circles. Ms. Tina made it fun. Marshall kept asking for Paris & was really mad he couldn't get out of the car & go with her. We went to Costco to shop & get lunch and Marshall kept pointing at the seat next to him, "Paris? & looking around". Pretty cute.
The preschool is a mom (Tina Rumsey AKA. Ms Tina) that runs it out of her house. Paris will go Tuesday & Thursday for 2 hours. Since Paris will have another year of preschool after this year I figure this is a good introduction. She has really loved the class.
After our friend Lizzy came with her son Zander & Juju to play for a little bit. They really had a fun time.









5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! They have amazingly beautiful blue eyes, so precious! Preschool is a big day! How fun!
What a fun time for Paris and you! It is cute to see them go to preschool. Even though it is for such a short time, it is strange not having them around. I was going to make the same comment as the one above on you kids beautiful blue eyes! They are so cute!
I think the backpack is bigger than she is! And though I see them several times a week, it never ceases to amaze me how grown up and big they are both getting! Marshall is so cute with the hair buzz -- not that he needed help in the cute department. But that is how you Bowenses roll...
Cute photo's! I really think preschool is good for kids (and mom) so great!
Can you send a 2 year old to preschool?! Looks like fun and I love Marhall's haircut!
Post a Comment