Sometimes life is just not fair. Our friends Adam & Lisa Prestwich(he was #2 on the Pulte Idol video, for those of you that have seen it) had the worst news today that a parent can receive. My friend Lisa found out when she was 4 months pregnant that her baby had a birth defect, anephally, which is fatal. The baby would continue to grow, but wouldn't be able to sustain life outside Lisa's body. Yesterday Baby Adam Gabriel Prestwich was born at 6:57PM. They were able to share 2 hours & 17 minutes with him before he went to be with his Heavenly Father again. They feel really blessed that he survived the delivery and they were able to spend some time with their son. They are having a small service on Saturday to celebrate his short but glorious life. I wish I could be there to give them a hug.
So do me a favor & take an extra minute to give your family a special hug & kiss. Today is a day I feel even more grateful then normal for the many blessings my family has.
4 comments:
Oh Jen, I'm so sorry! Please convey my condolences to your friends! That is so difficult! I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers! I love you!!
Wow, what a heart wrenching thing to read about this morning. I remember when you said they first found out. I just can't even imagine going through this. We will remember them in our prayers.
That is devestating. I wish that no one had to feel the pain that comes with death.
OH, my...what a heartwrenching story. I'm huggin my babes right now! That is so precious they had those few moments with him. Wow, my heart is just breaking for them.
Post a Comment