My husband is superman!! I love the way that Marshall's room turned out. Casey did all the paint (2 colors of red, blue, & chrome), and put up the chair rail. If we had hired someone it would have cost us a fortune. Luckily I have a very talented husband who loves making his kids face light up. Plus by doing it ourselves it really didn't cost very much money at all. Marshall LOVES his room. He says Goodbye to the cars when he leaves the room. Plus he loves the trucks on his Bob the Builder bedspread & picture. THANK YOU Casey for all your hard work!! It turned out great!
5 years ago









5 comments:
Wow, what a cute room! Ethan would love something like that!
I love it!!! GO CASEY!!! Such a cute idea!!!
Good job Casey, what a fun room. And I will design a layout for your blog is you ever want one. You still need to get ps!
Another superb Casey job. Can you imagine if Asher were to come over now? I don't think you would ever get him out of the room!
Here's where my background was from, I should figure out how to put that credit on my blog huh? Rooms look fun.
http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment