KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Friday, September 19, 2008

Paris 1st Hair Cut

Before
After


Yes it is true. Paris is 3 1/2 years old and has never had a hair cut. Her hair came in really cute, so I figured if it isn't broke, why cut it? Well after a summer of swimming every day the day has come to cut her hair. She was really scared. "Mommy is it going to hurt?" I gave her the option of going to a salon or having me cut it. She went with Mommy. All I wanted to do was even it out and cut straight across so I figured I could handle it. I ended up taking about 3 1/2 inches off. It looks more healthy and Paris is pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

It looks really cute, great job mom. I'm happy to know that I may not be alone in waiting that long for Sasha's 1st hair cut. Like you said why fix it if it isn't broken? By the way love the kids rooms.