It is the turning of the page at the Bowen house. Paris moved from her toddler bed into her new Big Girl Bed (i.e. the queen bed that was in the guest room). Marshall has learned how to climb out of the crib so we needed to move him into a bed. We decided that having a guest bedroom wasn't really worth it (it really only got used when my mom was visiting ~ she now lives here, and other people maybe 2 other times a year.) So we figured we might as well take advantage of what will be the best for our family. If we do get guests then Paris will just give up her bed for the night and sleep in Marshall's bedroom. I do eventually want the kids to share rooms, but I am not willing to do that until the baby will be sleeping well. So maybe around 2ish I think. So for now each of the kids will have their own room and mommy will get more sleep (OK I realize it is just wishful thinking but I have to have hope before the baby comes, right? Anyone that knows me understands my love of sleeping and how much I truly enjoy my time catching my Zzzzz.)
BYU beat Washington in football on Saturday 28, 27. It was a really close game that we should have put away numerous times but at least we came up with it in the end. The 2nd to the last play of the game Washington got a celebration call ~ 15 yard penalty. Which really sucks for them, but there are lots of calls that you like or don't like. It is just the way football is. Then BYU blocked the 35 yard extra point to win the game. We really need to step it up for next week, but at least we won the last 2 weeks. Paris also insists on wearing her BYU cheerleader outfit anytime a game is on. She is a great cheerleader cheering, "Go Go BYU" & "Touchdown". Even Marshall is getting in the game. With the touchdown signal, clapping, and saying, "Go B...". So yes we are starting them early. GO BYU COUGARS!!









5 comments:
So I hear that Washington really won the game but the crazy refs blew it for them. How sad. but on the other note, that is good that you are getting the rooms ready and such. you so have to come over and see the boys room. I just did this fire truck theme. It is turning out awesome. What have you been up to?
Awesome way to go on the big kid beds! I was torn about the game, growing up in the seattle area made me a UW fan, but of course my parents are true blue, so I'm always torn when they play. It was fun that it was so close though. Maybe you have a future cougar cheer leader on your hands!
Aw... they are sooo cute! I can tell Paris just loves her BIG bed!!! Marshall is such a cutie!!! I'm excited for you! Of course it will work that you'll get more sleep...WHEN they grow into your sleep 'genes', jajaja
I hope to come out in Oct. to visit and see all the amazing changes!!! I luv ya and miss ya TONS!!!!
Your kids are sooo cute. I like all the girlie things. I don't get that at my house very much. Football season, Donnie and I do fantasy football, you should try it, it's fun.
The kids look so cute. We are blessing the baby the second week in Oct. Im sure Curtis will call ya the day before so Im beating him to it;) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment