KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hunting Season = Single Mom

Casey has left for his next big hunt. He will be up in Utah hunting for a buck deer for a week. Being a hunters wife has its positives and negatives. Big game hunting is only for a couple of months a year. He could want to watch sports every night through all the different seasons so I would rather him into hunting & fishing than sports.

Before he left we got a couple of pictures of Casey with Marshall. Casey was so excited he got the kids some cute shirts to get in the hunting mood. Marshall's shirt, "I am a little LEAN, MEAN HUNTING MACHINE". Paris shirt "Some Girls Play With Dolls, REAL Girls go Fishing". Paris really wanted to go hunting with Casey, but since there is snow where he is hunting I didn't think it would be a good idea. Maybe next year on an earlier hunt.

Tonight Paris wanted to take some pictures of Marshall, so we played around a little and took some fun shots.

4 comments:

Shaul Family said...

Cute pictures. Well I'm alone and I have a husband that doesn't hunt. If you need company give me a call. I'm always around and always bored. Good to see you at Costco.

Roxanne said...

Hey-thanks for inviting me t your blog- it's fabulous! Looks like your life is all that it should be- bet your mom is so happy and proud- (I am and I'm just a stand-in mom for all my kids' friends) Love and hugs to you all!

Roxanne said...

by the way- your kids are absolutely adorable! and another on the way huh? cool!

HaloHunter said...

Its actually only a couple weeks out of the year. But I still love it and hate to leave you home. Maybe we can keep you from being pregnant or nursing for just one hunting season and you and the kids can come with me.