Casey & I went on our first date in quite a while. My mom was nice enough to watch the kids. We went to a Mexican place that was good but not great for the price. Then we saw The Dark Knight. I was a little hesitant to go watch it because I heard it was pretty scary but I really enjoyed it. It was very suspenseful but not scary horror type. It was really done pretty well. There were definitely times it has you on the edge of your seat but nothing to make me scared out of my mind. There were some younger kids there that got too scared, but for adults pretty cool. Casey & I both think it is the best Batman film to come out so far. It is a long show at 2 hours 30+ minutes so I was super glad my mom was watching the kids since we didn't get home till close to one. What did you think of the movie?
5 years ago









10 comments:
I haven't seen it yet. Do you recommend it? I'm glad you and Casey were able to have a date night! You both totally deserve!!! Love ya, Sis!
I liked it,and would recommend it, however, it felt strange to me to see Heath alive, I know, wierd.....and I was a little turned off by Batman's voice changer, but all in all the show was well done, did you notice there wasn't one single swear word? And almost no blood? And it was still scary and suspensful.
I also really liked it- But it did seem a little long- I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad at the end Ü. How did you make it through?
I haven't seen the show. Todd took Jayden to the new star war flick, the clone wars cartoons and they had fun, but of course, it was lame according to Todd but Jayden loved it. That is fun that you were able to go have a date night. We used to do that all the time. Anyway, the dentist that we took Evan to is amazing. The whole place is so good with kids. It's called Absolute Kids Dental on Cheyenne and Rampart. The phone number is 733-0888. It is a pediatric dentist and they are so fun. Even Ammon went last week and had a blast! They have at least two dentists, we've seen both and both are just great! I wish I could go there.
Cant wait to see it! Glad you got a night out!
Finally saw it yesterday... OMG! It was Sooooooo good. Can't wait for a third installment!
I can't wait to see it! I LOVE Christian Bale in anything he does (yes, ever since Newsies - our generation's High School Musical). I have heard alot about his voice, how it changes. He did that in the first film he was in too. Was it that much different this time around?
Post a Comment