KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Friday, August 15, 2008

Enrichment Night ~ Exchange & 72 Hour & Hygiene Kit


Last night we had our Enrichment Night. We did a household item & clothing exchange. (Basically it is a great excuse to go through your house and purge all those items taking up space that you don't need. It was really nice. I went through the toys, the clothes, the kitchen, and our VHS videos.). I got a couple of really awesome things. I got some maternity capri's that fit (the ones I used for Paris & Marshall are just not fitting this time), 2 really cute sandles (see Paris modeling the pink pair) and a pack n place bassinet. I will really be able to use everything so it was nice all around.

We also made 72 hour kits & hygiene kits. You can never be too prepared, right? Everybody really helped out and things went smoothly. Also my mom & my friend Amy came with me. Amy was such a huge help hauling everything into the church and hauling stuff out. She is just the best friend.

1 comment:

Mike&JenFamily said...

So sad I missed it. Mike had to work but glad to hear it went well. Looks like you guys had so much fun a Powell!! Love the pictures!