It is official. My mom and stepfather are moving here. They are moving into their house tonight and Sunday night @ 7PM. Things are really crazy trying to get everything scheduled. It will be really nice having family around. =) If anyone can spare their husbands for an hour they could really use the help moving in. =)
My mom will be an elementary music teacher for Rundle Elementary and 2 other elementary schools over on the east side. She just found out she will be mainly teaching kindergarten. She will be also be taking on voice and piano lessons. She has taught piano for over 35+ years and is just amazing. She has taught voice for 15+ years. In the last years she has focused on the advanced students so it will be interesting to see what students she gets here. My stepdad will continue to work out of Logan Utah driving long haul until he finds a job down here.









7 comments:
Aww....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mom!! How awesome for you to get to have her near! She is the world's bestest piano teacher ever! I play the piano a lot, and I always think of her and am so grateful I had her in my life, teaching me piano, and also just being there for me. I just love her so so so much!!!!!!!
YEA!!! I'm soooo excited for you! I wish my parents could move closer to us, though I doubt that will ever happen. Possibly someday we will be able to move back near them. We'll see what life brings. For now we are loving life here. We miss you, let us know when you are planning a trip to Spokane, we would love to see you.
Yippee!! You finally get to live by your Mom! I'm glad everything worked out good. I can't believe how big Paris is. I still picture her as a little toddler. Powell looked like torture :) Hey, I'm still waiting for some cute prego pics - and your blog looks awesome!!! Nice job! Miss you!
I read ur blog....
J/k I love you Jen! I love reading your blog! You do a great job!!! I miss you guys and hope to come and visit soon!
Your blog is so cute!! And you look stunning in your family photo - actually you all look fantastic!! Hope you're mom's move went smoothly! ...Em
I read it today too :-)
I heard a roumer that she was moving- that is great for you! But sad for Pocatello! I guess I will have to come and visit you now to see you Ü- that would be fun sometime. Best of luck! Tell her Hi, I know she will be missed!
Post a Comment