KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paris Late Night Party Invitation


This year we decided that we would do very small friend party's instead of a big party. Paris decided that she wanted a late night (basically we don't do sleepovers so instead we do a late night.) The party will go from 6-9 & the girls bring pj's to change into. They will get to watch the new Smurf movie in their jammie's with a cuddly toy. Should be fun. I forgot about invitations (she is just inviting 3 girls) until 11:30PM. This is what I came up with in 2 hours. Considering that this type of craft stuff is not my forte I was pleased with how they turned out.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is a great idea for a bday party.