KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

We had our ward Christmas party on Faith's birthday this last Saturday. Faith was so excited to see Santa & from her perch on Casey's shoulders kept waving & saying, "Hi Santa. I'm here" Faith asked for a baby for Christmas. Marshall kept busy waiting in the Santa line playing games on Casey's i-phone. It was pretty funny at one time there were 6 boys all huddled around him watching. Marshall asked for Beyblades and DaGeDars, Paris told me that it wasn't really Santa because he doesn't wear glasses & his beard is longer. Hmmmmm... Paris asked for a Nintendo DS, phone & Pegasus items. Santa told her that she would have to talk to her parents about the phone since it requires a monthly fee. Yeah she is so not getting a phone.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think it is so funny that kids want a cell phone, I think they just want it for the video games on the phone.