Day 9: Gift ~ Ingredients to make corn flake wreaths. Take time to make these as a family & you can take the extras to a neighbor as a Secret Santa gift. A wreath is also a circle. A circle is a symbol of forever or eternity, because it has no ending or beginning. Look at mom or dads wedding ring. Since your parents were sealed in the temple you are sealed together as a family for eternity or forever too. I let the kid hold my ring & try it on. I normally don't let the so it was a pretty cool thing for them. It was getting late so we are going to make the treats tomorrow.
5 years ago









1 comment:
You have such beautiful children! I can't wait to see what your next will look like too! I love your Christmas ideas! I will be borrowing some in the future! Happy New year!
Post a Comment