KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween & More Halloween, Oh My!






On Halloween I went in to help with Paris' first grade party. Faith came with me to "help". We also make mummy drinks that Paris was so excited (actually Casey helped the kids make them since I ran out of time & had to go visiting teaching). Faith loved being part of the class & they had a wonderful time.Then we had a quick dinner of chili & headed off for the trunk or treat. It got cold so the kids ended up having to put winter coats over the costumes (though you can see Paris started with her coat on, smart!) After 45 minutes everyone was leaving & we went home. Marshall stayed home to watch scary movies with dad & hand out candy. (Casey was flipping through the channels & came across Gremlins. One of the green gremlins was eating something. Marshall took 1 look & started shaking & hit behind a pillow. Later that night when I came home, "Dad, Gremlins is to scary for a 5 year old, isn't it?") Paris, Faith & I went trick or treating in the neighborhood. Faith is like a cougar with candy she can't get enough. Everyone remarked she was so cute so they both got a ton of candy.
These are pictures of Faith before going to the school. 1st pic ~ all smiles. 2 pic ~ 1 minutes later after I said she couldn't wear dress up shoes to the school. You have got to love being 2.

No comments: