"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Sleepover Weekend
So last night I came upstairs to check on the kids before going to bed. They had a sleepover in Marshall's room. Here is what I found... Faith in a laundry basket & the older 2 sleeping in the closet. Pretty funny.
Cute! Are you guys coming this weekend? Also, what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Will you be going to your side? Nat was just trying to work out a dinner schedule.
2 comments:
Im so happy you are back to blogging. I had given up on you. I love all the quotes from your kids.
I think your cake looks delicious.
Cute! Are you guys coming this weekend? Also, what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Will you be going to your side? Nat was just trying to work out a dinner schedule.
Post a Comment