KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Family Pictures

























So it has been 3 1/2 years since we had professional family pictures taken. I am very pleased the way they turned out. The photographer is Leslie Photography. She did an excellent job. We did them at Wheeler Farm. It just happened to be on a day they were doing their fall festival & bike race. There were a couple of times that we had to get out of the way of the race. All in a days fun. Also Faith was being a stinker that day. I let the girls wear some of my sparkly lip gloss. Faith got to put it in her pocket if she was being nice & smiling. The pout is when I took it & the smiling is when she got to put it back in her pocket. Marshall isn't looking at the camera in any picture, but that is just Marshall.

2 comments:

Seleta said...

They are all so beautiful! You have such a darling family! I can't wait to see what the next one will look like!

Seleta said...

They are all so beautiful! You have such a darling family! I can't wait to see what the next one will look like!