Pregnancy Update....
Things are going well with the pregnancy. Baby is a kicker & whenever I sit down I get a ton of activity. It is really fun & not to the ouch mode yet. I knew going into this pregnancy that I had a 50/50 chance of getting gestational diabetes again. So once out of the first trimester I started testing monthly. Well it seems like it is back. Big frown. The last time I had it was with Faith in Las Vegas. It was really nice because even though it was winter I could still do my walking 95% of the time outside. Here in Rock Springs it is below freezing most days & now with the snow there is no way to bring a 2 & 4 year out to walk. The gym here doesn't offer childcare & the only other option is the rec center. Which is awesome by the way. Only problem $150 a month plus $2 a hour per kid childcare. Yeah not happening. So we are thinking of just getting a treadmill. Only problem is there really is NO SPACE. I forgot to mention that in order to keep my blood sugar down I have to exercise as well as keep the diet. So I guess we will figure something out. The diet is pretty simple you balance out your carbs with your protein (taking out all processed sugar items, white flour items, etc....) I have gotten so lazy with my diet that getting back onto a strict diet has been a struggle & made me cry more than once. Sometime life just isn't fair & this is one of those cases.
I also am struggling with Pubic symphysis diastasis, which basically means that my pubic bone has already loosened up. This is normally a good thing since it happens at the end of pregnancy & allows the baby to be delivered. Not so much at this stage. It makes it so when I get up I waddle & sometimes have really bad burning sensation on the bone. If I wear a girdle it helps push the bones together & it makes it a little better. All in all not so fun but doable.
Due to the tumor that I had with my miscarriage the midwife wants me to do an ultrasound around 27 weeks to rule out another tumor (basically if I have another tumor that the placenta has grown on like last time the placenta will not detach. This is the reason I hemorrhaged in my D&C. If that is the case I will have to transfer to a Dr since the placenta will have to be surgically removed. REALLY REALLY hoping that is not the case. It would be pretty rare but she wants to make sure to rule it out). With the cost of the ultrasound we will only be doing 1 ultrasound. So only 6 more weeks til we find out boy or girl.
5 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment