We have been really busy the last week with Halloween activities. The kids have thought this is the coolest place ever!
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday after school they have a Halloween craft for the kids to do at the local library. The first day was monsters, 2nd day was door hangers, & the 3rd day was masks. So much fun & it is so nice the library is only 2 minutes away.


Wednesday, Marshall had his preschool Halloween party at the library. They had a short program at the beginning (Marshall actually did the actions & sang. What a difference a year makes). Then had several games & did trick or treating with the parents. Faith wanted to be part of the program & sit by Marshall. When I went to get her the preschool teacher (Mrs. Merlee) told me she was just fine & to let her stay there. Pretty funny. All the kids said, "Hi, I'm Marshall". Since Faith was at the end of the row Marshall just passed the microphone to Faith. "Hi, I'm Faith". Pretty dang cute.
On Saturday the library had an inside carnival (which is good because it is getting really cold here). The got to play 7 games & got a prize at each place. It was a little crazy but compared to Utah there are not nearly as many kids around. The kids had so much fun.

This morning Marshall told me I had to get my camera to take a picture of what they had made. They were so excited.
2 comments:
Aw- such cute lil' ones... I LOVE Halloween! Your kids look like they had a thoroughly wonderful time!
They are the cutest ever!! Cain't wait to see everybody at Thanksgiving. Give them a love from Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment