KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Paris Quotes...

Shopping for jeans to wear for family pictures... "Mom, I am not going to leave this store until I get some jeans with cute things on them" "Oh Really" "Well... Mom I really want to have some cute jeans. May I please get these ones?"

Paris loves loves loves the song Dynamite. Ca
sey put it on his phone. She sat & sang the song for 1 hour on our way to Utah.

While watching NG Border Wars there was a black Tahoe similar to our Tahoe on the show. The drug dealers had hidden drugs under the floor & seats to get over the border. "Mom, we have drugs under our seats. "No sweetheart, there are no drugs in our Tahoe" "No Mom there are drugs under the seats. The people who made the car put them there." It took a full 10 minutes to convince her that we didn't have drugs in our Tahoe.

"When someone falls down (during soccer) don't help them up just go get the ball." "But mom she tripped on me so the polite thing to do is help her get back up, then go get the ball"

Marshall Quotes...

During dinner..."Tornadoes are ruined when they try to suck up water"


Marshall said he wanted Casey to spike his hair so he could have three horns like a triceratops... Casey observed that his hair wasn't long enough to make horns, to which he replied "Its illegal for boys to have long hair!!!!!!"

"police rules are no killing, no smoking and no crashing".


Marshall dropped a can of Root beer in the Tahoe on accident. A couple of days later I realized that it had splashed on the ceiling as well. Casey told him he was no longer allowed to have soda in the car. His response, "If you are going to act like that you can go live with the Mexicans" We laughed so hard (Back Story ~ the night before we had watched Border Wars on the National Geographic Channel. When a drug dealer got caught smuggling drugs he was sent back to Mexico. So to a 4 year old if you are bad then you go live with the Mexicans.)

This is a couple of years old but I don't want to forget. When we first moved to Lehi UT the Relief Society presidency came over to meet me for the first time. Marshall was going through a shark phase. While we were talking on the driveway Marshall went & bit one of the ladies on the leg. Then said, "I am a shark."

Parking at Smith's. "Mom there is a lady doing drugs. Mom, do you see her? Mom she is doing drugs. I can see the smoke. Drugs are bad & she is doing drugs." All this as I am rolling up the window & trying not to make eye contact with the women in the car. It is such a fine line to explain how drugs (cigarettes, etc...) are bad and trying to explain why an adult would make a bad decision when it can kill them. Makes no sense to my son.

"When stars fall out of the sky into the ocean, do they turn into starfish?
Faith Quotes:

I'm not going too.

Mom, "Faith you are not getting in the shower again (she had been in 2 times that day & the hot water makes her eczema worse). "OK, mom" while having a huge grin & nodding her head... as she is walking up the stairs taking off her clothes.

At dinner when we were trying to get her to eat some dinner, "I am not starving"

Faith is following in my footsteps (I had a naked streak when I was a kid so I have been told). At any given time she is naked on a regular basis. She changes clothes all the time & if she can get away with it she prefers to just be oh-natural.

She loves to growl at people if she doesn't like something or even if she does.

Paris praying at dinner..."Please bless the baby in mom's tummy that it will grow & not die". Faith, "Bless my baby. My baby needs to get blessed, My baby, my baby, my baby. Bless my baby." "And please bless the babies in Faith's tummy" As Faith nods & smiles happily. Yes Faith has babies in her tummy. Lots of them. Their names are Faith's baby.

No comments: