KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Town, New Job

Life is pretty crazy. Casey got a job with Amundsen's Construction in Rock Springs Wyoming. It is a small home builder & he is working as a project manager. They are building about 50 homes a year. It is nice since his boss is the owner so he only has to deal with one person over him. It has been really nice for him to get back to his roots of building, something he really loves. It is very different to build in a small town compared to Vegas but it has been a fun adventure.

The kids & I moved here in mid August so we could be here before school starts. Since the economy is doing well due to the oil fields & other mining companies, the rent is pretty high. We are living in a 3 bed 3 bath 1,536 twin home. It is a little cramped compared to where we have lived in the past but it is working out just fine.
Paris is loving school & the school system here is pretty awesome. They really put money towards schools & give the teachers the resources they need to help them excel. She was able to find some friends & is adjusting to the difference in learning here. We just had a 2nd grade girl named Taylor move 3 houses down last week & they are fast becoming great friends. Paris did her first season of soccer & she enjoyed it. She was really timid at first but gained some confidence by the end of the season. Both Marshall & her will be playing in the Springs again.
Marshall loves his Little Learners Preschool (it is a LDS lady that does 5 classes out of her house. She is a grandma type lady). He is really liking the class. I carpool with another mom & her son Conner & Marshall get along well. He just finished up his soccer season & scored a goal in the 2nd to last game. Most of the time he is being a transformer or dragon on the field but so are the other boys so it is fun for him.
Faith is just a spitfire little girl. Who is all attitude with pure sweetness to cover the attitude. She is in a co-op Princess Playgroup every Monday that is the highlight of her week. Marshall & Faith go to story time every Thursday that they love. She is growing up too fast.
Also we are expecting again. Yeah! I was really sick in the beginnning & had some spotting that was worrisome but all that has cleared up & things are looking really good. After our miscarriage I have been so worried but trying to have faith that things will be OK. So far so good. It has been pretty funny since no one has noticed my belly. I told Casey that it is kind of frustrating that everyone just thinks my big belly is my normal. He says I am funny & shouldn't worry about it. I am carrying really low (which is my normal I think). So my pubic bone has already started to spread. Not the most comfortable but you get what you get.

3 comments:

Amanda Bowen said...

cute pics. glad to see your blog up and running :).

Sarah Kay said...

Jen, I noticed your big belly. Ha ha ha!!! But then again, it's the first place my eyes went to since I haven't seen you in FOR-EVAH! Glad to hear all is going well. I don't know how you find playgroups so quickly, you amaze me! Hugs from afar.

Seleta said...

so excited for you! Congrats!!! Also So glad to see you blogging again I have missed you & your family!