5 years ago
Friday, July 1, 2011
Has it really been that long?
So it has been a really long time since I posted. I think I was really hoping to post that things were amazing & working out just the way I planned, but that isn't how life always works out. We are still in Alpine & really love it for the most part. The kids have lots of friends & love to just run from one house to the next playing. Our backyard is perfect for kids. We have a pretty cool garden that I am really excited about. I will post pictures. Casey is currently seeking employment & it has been a long hard road. Who would have thought that home construction would tank this bad.... So we are just trying hang in there as best as we can. It has definitely been a learning experience. I have some awesome pictures so I will try & do a quick update for the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I'm so glad to see you blogging again! I'm sorry to hear that Dr. Evil's job search has been so difficult. I hope things work out soon!
Post a Comment