"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes
Looks like your new home is in a beautiful area. I hope you guys get to stay settled for a while. Everytime I read your blog it amazes me where life has taken us all.
OH I miss the mountains! You have a beautiful view! It is amazing! I hope life is going well for you.
I miss the snow! Looks beautiful.
It's been awhile since I've looked at your blog!! I can't believe you live up here now. We should get together :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like your new home is in a beautiful area. I hope you guys get to stay settled for a while. Everytime I read your blog it amazes me where life has taken us all.
OH I miss the mountains! You have a beautiful view! It is amazing! I hope life is going well for you.
I miss the snow! Looks beautiful.
It's been awhile since I've looked at your blog!! I can't believe you live up here now. We should get together :)
Post a Comment