After being in Traverse Mountain (Lehi, UT) for 6 months we have moved again to Alpine Utah. We really enjoyed the home, friends, & ward. My brother is trying to sell his house in Alpine and it was unoccupied. So it didn't make sense to have us renting & paying someone else when his house was just sitting there. So here we are. We LOVE the house, neighborhood, view, ward, and pretty much everything. I will try & post some pictures. We were just talking that we would be perfectly happy to stay here the rest of our lives. On the other hand we have someone coming to look at it tomorrow. =( On one hand we really don't want to move so we really don't want it to sale, but since I love my brother so much & want what is best for him know it should sale. Just hopefully not for another 6 months at least. =)
Casey is looking for another job since Real Estate is just not working right now. Though he is still employed so, Shhh.... don't tell his employer, Richmond American Homes. =)
Paris just joined a dance class, Balance Dance & one of the best parts is it is across the street. LOVE IT. I can actually see the entrance & Paris told me she wants to walk by herself from now on. Hasn't happened yet but maybe soon. =)
She also just got a spot in a preschool, Holly Berry Preschool that I have been trying to get her into. She was full but when I called her back to see if I could get a spot for Marshall next year she agreed to let Paris in. I wanted to cry. I have been trying to find something close & not outrages in price & this preschool fits the bill. Yeah!!
Marshall will be doing a playgroup every Monday that I am excited for him to get to know some of the kids in the neighborhood.
Faith just got 4 teeth on the top & is just a little sweetheart. =) She can walk but would much rather crawl most of the time.
I am just trying to get a routine going & try to get life back to the normal, what ever that is. =)
We are still waiting for the bank to approve our short sale on the Mantle house. It has been since April. Crazy. Still Waiting....
5 years ago









5 comments:
Its so good to get an update and see that you guys are doing well. I hope things continue to look up for you. Your kids are so cute!
Thanks for the invite. I hope it works out for you! i am glad things are going well for now.
So glad to get an update on everything. Your pics are all so cute!
Hi Jen, Your kids are growing up!! I can't believe that Faith is one already! Hope the short sale goes through for you soon.
I love the updated posts. I have been checking weekly, and I have been worried about you. Im sorry the short sale is taking so long. It is so stressful being in that situation. Its amazing to see where we have all come and what has changed in the past 5 years.
Post a Comment