KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pregnancy Hormones

One of the not so fun side effects of pregnancy has got to be the lack of emotional control. I really don't like to cry. It's just something that I would rather not do. When I am pregnant I can't really help it and I cry over things that, let's be honest I would normally not cry over. I guess that is why you are not normal when you are pregnant. It seems when life gets crazy I want to control things, & that it when I have the least control over, well almost everything it seems. I think that my friends probably think I am loosing it (I may very well be) but after my crying spell, I really seem to do better. Maybe every once in a while in pregnancy you need a good cry, to just cleanse the built up hormone emotions from your body. That seems pretty amusing to think of. I was just going to say life was easier before.... but let's not kid ourselves. Life seems to be easier when looking back than actually living it. Things are just different. Oh well. I guess we just hope that life will get easier or we can handle it better. Thanks for reading my rant. =)

6 comments:

steph said...

Jen, aw.... anytime you want to cry girl, let it out! Don't be afraid to call me... and cry via the phone on my shoulder! Trust me... it does us all good to cry... U just have a little more reason than I do. I think it would do men good if they followed suit every once in a while, no? I'll be adding something soon to my blog that will make u cry for sure!! Love ya~

Elle said...

ya, crying's good keep it up, wash out those emotions! And by the way , at least you don't have to cry over your appearance, cause you sure look good.

steph said...

I just tagged you... Now you have an idea for a 'new post'... list 7 random, interesting, or weird facts about you on your blog then tag 7 more people and let them know!

Roxanne said...

Oops! Guess you been tagged twice now! And listen Sweetie- wrap your arms around your waist and squeeze- that's a hug from me! Love ya!

Lisa said...

At least you really do have a good excuse to be emotional. I have had my fair share of break downs pregnant or not.

New White Keds said...

If I could give you ANYTHING in the whole world, it would be the ability to stop feeling bad for being HUMAN. We all know how amazing you are... a hiccup every now and again is not only allowed, but expected.

I am always around the corner and totally available. Just know you are so appreciated and loved for being exactlly who you are.