KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Park Party

We had a Halloween Park Party with our ward playgroup. There was a costume parade, eating donuts off a string, put the face on the pumpkin, yummy treats & playing on the playground. Paris wanted to be snow white but I only let her wear the top since I didn't want the bottom to get ruined on the toys (I know..mean mommy). Also we found out today that Casey gets Sunday's off until the end of December on a preliminary basis. We are sooooo excited!!! So now he will have Sunday & Monday off each week.

Marshall eating a donut off a string... with some help from his hands
Paris Eating a donut off a string. Here is a pregnant shot for 34 weeks.

4 comments:

Pettin'Tales said...

Looks like so much fun! And what I wouldn't give to be 2 different princesses for Halloween. As for your question below, I read once that a dentist said it's better for their teeth to just get it all over with at once, than to just prolong it with one piece a day. I don't know what we'll do either. Probably just eat it our selves. :)

steph said...

Sooooo cute! It looks like soo much fun! What a great idea to have it at the park too! I miss you all!

Lynn said...

My gosh you are tiny for 34 weeks. Do you realize that or just feel big like we all do? (I could balance a full plate of food on my tummy!) Darcia

Bobby Blankenbehler said...

Very cute. Looks like Paris and Marshall had a great time. I'll bet they really enjoyed the doughnut game.:)