It is hard to believe but Marshall will be turning 2 in a short time (November 2nd). Time just seems to fly!! We are trying to figure out what to give him for his birthday. He loves anything boy (trucks, trains, cars, etc...). So I am asking for your help... Any suggestions? Anything your son (or a boy you know) can't live without?


9 comments:
Okay- absolutely adorable baby pics- I'm guessing this is Marshall- I got one of our grandsons a "Disney" binocular toy for his 2nd birthday- he loves it and so do his older brothers!
And by the way- I tagged you! Check out my blog and get the rules! Have fun!
Does he have a big wheel? Ammy loves his and rides his all around the house.
He was such a darling baby! He is even more adorable now! I had totally forgotten those pics! I think he'll love whatever you give him... especially his 30 seconds of love :) (u do know what I'm talkin bout, right?)
Blocks, or anything to build with, our pediatriation (and several other docors in our ward were saying that toys that are used to build are the best developmentally, not to mention they seem to really enjoy spending endless hours playing with them) Check out these Magna-tiles http://www.amazon.com/Magna-Tiles-Translucent-Colors-100-pieces/dp/B000CBSNRY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1224454192&sr=8-2 , they come highly recommended (by parents and children alike in our ward), good luck finding them at a better price, our friends searched for months and months and had no luck. But you do seem to have the knack for finding deals (if you do let me know, we're looking).
Adorable baby pictures! I miss you. Hope everything is going well.
oh they saidto really be able to do much with them you do need at least 100 tiles
Very cute pictures. Did you get them done in a studio?
Our kids are so different with Timo being peticular and Matthew just enjoying about everything. Both of them love to build and break things though. They loved the refrigerator box we got for them awhile ago. Matthew can't live without his blocks. He won't go to bed unless he has both of his baby blankets, even when they could have been washed weeks ago. When I was a kid we liked the play swords and guns and stuff. He may be too young for that still, which is probably a good thing. Or, you could do what we do and let the kids loose in the toy store and see what they play with and not lose interest in.
My vote is for a red racecar toddler bed! It would go so well in his killer CARS room and he would have so much fun in it. But hey, what do I know -- I have no wee ones.
Aside from that -- hmmm... I am guessing all the oodles and oodles of love you shower him with is a pretty good start for a wonderful birthday!
Wow, I can't believe he's two either! Hmmm-everything I want for my kids Marshell already has (which is a good thing). In fact I would feel really weird recommending a toy to you. This is what you do for me. It would be like a blind person telling you how to style your hair.
Oh, my gosh Jen, your babes are so cute! 2 is such a fun birthday. Walmart carries the old school Alphabet Blocks (wooden) in packs of 50 for $9.99. My son started playing with them about that age and still does now 5 years later. Infact, I just bought 2 more packs, all four of my kiddos thoroughly enjoy them! The best toys are the ones they can use they're own imagination with. So many toys now days are flashy and noisy and do cool things, BUT in my nearly 8 years 4 kids experience the novelty of those toys doesn't last much past about one day. Have a fun party, and I hope and pray all goes well with your pregnancy and your new diagnosis. Love ya~~~~~
Post a Comment