KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Being a Boy ~ Mohawk Style

So I got home the other night from a service project & I hear Casey tell Marshall to come & see Mama. I could tell that Casey thought something was pretty amusing. Marshall walks in with a new haircut. I actually think it is pretty cute/funny. Since it is Halloween we figured... Why not keep it for a couple of days since it goes with the dragon outfit. Also I figured I would post where Marshall learned how to punch...

3 comments:

steph said...

I LUV it!!! He is sooo cute! Also the photo's w/ daddy are sooo cute! I love the boxing ring photos!!!

Jenni said...

I love the new haricut. Boys are so funny!

africa said...

Nice mohawk!!