Paris & her best friend Calder are in gymnastics at the community center here. They get to do an obstacle course
1. Jump on a trampoline with a bar in front 3 times
2. Do a somersault down slant mat
3. Crawl through a tunnel
4. Jump on a spring board to get on top a donut (4' mat shaped like a donut)
5. Jump into the donut and climb out
6. Push up on lower bar
7. Hang on rings with feet vertical and touch toes 3 times
8. Straddle triangle mat and push your self with hands across
They both love the class and the instructor Ms Megan does a great job.









3 comments:
Sounds like they have fun. I want to see pictures of them doing the gymnastics. Cute party pictures and Paris is adorable singing. We need to get together
Oh how cute is Paris! And your blog-dang! It looks so good! I love all the pic's, it looks great! We miss you guys, and yes, we wish we could come to Vegas!!
I may have to tag along to gym class one day -- too cute for words.
Post a Comment