After doing a ton of research Casey & I have decided to support the Romney campaign. Let's be honest I don't agree 100% with any candidate, but I do feel like Romney is the candidate that comes the closest. Plus on the big items that I have to agree with a candidate on, we agree with him. If you haven't taken the time to look at what we wants to do I would strongly suggest you take a minute. I really think that he would do so much for the country as a whole. The thought of having him in the White House actually gives me hope. Something that I have been struggling to have with Washington currently.
Casey went to a meet and greet when Romney was here in Vegas. Pretty cool. We went to our caucus today and Casey is a delegate for our precinct. Romney won the Republican caucus with a resounding 51%. Whoo hoo!! Let the fun begin. It is pretty cool our kids can say they went to their first caucus at ages 1 & 3. We had several of our friends that were there as well so it was kind of funny to see all the kids running around after while the parents all stood around and talked.
Casey went to a meet and greet when Romney was here in Vegas. Pretty cool. We went to our caucus today and Casey is a delegate for our precinct. Romney won the Republican caucus with a resounding 51%. Whoo hoo!! Let the fun begin. It is pretty cool our kids can say they went to their first caucus at ages 1 & 3. We had several of our friends that were there as well so it was kind of funny to see all the kids running around after while the parents all stood around and talked.











1 comment:
I am so jealous! I check the polls frequently and hope that he will win. Benjamin and I have some good chats with Greg, and well, just about everyone in my family that he will be elected. I hope you saw the debate tonight, he was fabulous!
Post a Comment