KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Disney Princess on Ice

What could be better for a 3 year old little girl than Disney Princess on Ice? My friend Amy, Paris and I had a girls night out and went and saw the Princess. Paris was so excited. She wore her pretty purple princess dress, Cinderella princess tiara, and pink sparkly shoes. She is the cutest little princess. Amy bought her a Cinderella princess wand (lights up when you press the button) that Paris thinks is so awesome. Paris was glued to the ice the entire 2 hour show (except when she had to go potty.) I have never had the chance to go to something like that so it definitely filled a secret childhood dream of mine. I even got tears in my eyes looking at Paris. She was so happy. Having my friend Amy there made the night just awesome. Paris loves her so much. It was just too sweet for word. I can't believe how old she is getting. She loves dressing up in her Princess outfits. Here are a couple of cute pics of dress up when my sister, Stephanie was in town for the day and our Princess night.



3 comments:

New White Keds said...

I'll comment here on all three of your new posts.
1. Watching your children as they are growing and changing is such a joy. They are bright, sweet and wonderful to be around. Thanks for allowing me to get an insder's view.
2. The birthday parties were fun. It awes me how you come up with some of the stuff you do -- suncatchers! Who would have thunk it? So much fun.
3. The pretty princess was too fun! Paris never ceases to amaze me, nor do you. I am not sure which was better, watching the ice show or seeing you enjoy this experience with your daughter -- a first for you both. I can only hope that you will have tons more experiences like this and that I will be lucky enough to share in some of them.

Thanks for being the kind of friend that I like to think of as family.

Shaul Family said...

I love the cute princess pictures. Looks like you had fun. Can't wait for Tatum to play dress ups. How cute.

Elle said...

I have heard a lot of great things about this Disney Princess Ice show. Glad you had fun!