KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Game Night

We hosted a game night among a few friends this past weekend. We would have liked to had more people but it was pretty crowded as it was. We took turns playing Guitar Hero 3 and Dance Dance Revolution Universe. Here are a couple of good clips... (In order to get the entire expirence pause the blog music on the left side before playing).

5 comments:

New White Keds said...

Oh Casey... I am not sure what else to say... just Oh Casey :-)

HaloHunter said...

I'm not sure I should have posted that but, who is looking at this that doesn't already know I'm out of my mind.

Ken said...

Oy. Casey - that was, um, something else. I could have gone my whole life without seeing something like that, but my guess it was as much the camera angle as anything else.

Jennifer B said...

So fun. We really had a great night.

LoraLoo said...

Jen, thanks for the invite!!

I loved the video of Casey dancing, that was hilarious (and much better than I could probably do at that game, I might add).