Another night of fun with Ken & Amy. We went to a yummy Mexican restaurant. It is amazing that Ken & Amy still like us after dinner with crazy kids. I can't blink my left eye. Paris was trying to show me how. After just down the street is the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Since we went at night the factory was closed down so we weren't able to see them being made, but we did get to get a sample. Soo good. They have a pretty big cactus garden that they decorate with lights every year and have Santa on the weekends. I just love looking at Christmas lights. It just really makes me happy. Something magical about sparkly lights in all the trees.
5 years ago











1 comment:
cute pictures. I love Ethel M's. Just a secret, they only make the chocolate from 7 am to 3 pm. We asked last time we went. bummer. It was fun to have you come to the game with us last night. We need to get together more often. I should have grabbed my camera to capture Marshall's looks with the Duke. Anyway, looks like you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment