Well my great white hunter has returned with his kill. He got a 2 point. Not exactly what he had hoped for but considering what he saw, he was glad to get it. It snowed up on the mountain and after getting locked out of the Tahoe 2 times, he was glad to get warm. He had a great time with the men and wishes he could go more often. Here is a pic of the finished meat. It better taste awesome considering it cost $30 a lb (if you add in the tag, gas, food, equipment, etc...).

Paris and Marshall are so happy to have their daddy home. I love it when my hubby is home.

Paris and Marshall are so happy to have their daddy home. I love it when my hubby is home.









1 comment:
Glad Casey is OK with his kill. If that's decent for what was up there, then he did well. I'm also glad he's back. Paris is too funny when she tried to climb on top of the houses. There aren't enough footholds on the pink one for her to climb up there yet, thank goodness...
Post a Comment