KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, October 4, 2007

Visiting Teaching Conference

Tonight we had our visiting teaching conference. One of my best friends had to go out of town so I was asked to help out. It turned out nice. Sometimes it is weird to look at my life. Back in high school when I was going through my rough time, if you would have told me that I would enjoy and look forward to a RS activity I probably would have laughed at you. I am so grateful for my life. I am so happy that every day we can make the decision of what we want our life to be. Like for me... my turning point was moving to Provo. Having the best roommates and friends a girl could ever hope to have. They showed me that even though I had made bad decisions, I was still a good person. They loved me. Me... the person that was damaged... not worth your time... It still hurts to think of how bad things got. I thank my heavenly father every day for the angels that live among us. That pick us up when we need a friend. Hopefully maybe one day I can return the favor... Now I look like (so I am told) that I am that lady. The one that basically does things right. I still make mistakes but it is true the gospel is everything in my life. It is what has made my life the way it is. Thank goodness for repentence and starting anew!

I love my life!!!! I love my husband, my beautiful children!! My heavenly father has been good to me. Now to pass it on...

3 comments:

New White Keds said...

You are an amazing friend, much like the roomates you had, I imagine. You have grown to be such an important part of our lives, and I trust that there is a reason for that. You are a grounded, moral and thoughtful human being and that translates into everything you do.

I love your life too!

Elle said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! A blog. Looks great!

Hilary said...

I love you Jen. I wish that we could see eachother more often. You are a great example. You were never "not worth your time" I loved our late nite talks and many adventures, thanks for helping shape who I am. I love you, and thank you!!!