Tonight we had our annual ward Trunk or Treat. There was the dinner (chili and cornbread) in the pavilion and then trunk or treating in the parking lot. The Bowen Family (Daddy=Bush, Mommy=Cowgirl, Paris=Pretty Princess, Marshall=Squirt -think Finding Nemo). Hint I know you can't see Casey but he is sitting next to Paris, hehehe... Yes he made the gilly suit (AKA camo). Paris really enjoyed Trick or Treating. She was really quiet so most people couldn't even hear her say "Trick or Treat". Though she was a little louder when she said "Thank you". So cute. She loves the candy. Paris has been practising for this for awhile. She would explain how the whole thing would go. She did get really scared of a kid in a skeleton costume & mask. He was freaky looking. I don't like the scary stuff. I only like the nice fun costumes.

When I grow up I want to be a cowgirl. Maybe someday when the kids are older we will get a horse. It has been my dream since I was a little girl.

They are so cute!! Big Sister and not so little brother.

I just love this costume. Who doesn't love turtles?

3 comments:
I just love your kids. . they are so stunningly beautiful. . .miss you guys! Love ya.
They look adorably cute! Love your page. Looking awesome. Good job on the slide show.
I love bloggers!! Ok....Marshall is going to be a knock-out with those eyes, wow!! I love your blog.
Post a Comment