KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Go BYU Cougars!!

We had a really fun time at the BYU vs UNLV football game. With a bunch of friends we bought 104 tickets and sat together. It was a ton of work to coordinate the tickets and not something I will do in the future, but it was really fun. Even though BYU didn't play very well we still won. Hopefully next time we will have a better game. Casey and I really enjoy the games. I might get a little involved in the games. The first game of the season I started watching the game while Casey was at work. The game was not going the way I wanted and I realized how frustrated I was when Paris came up. She put her hand on my arm and rubbed it and said, "Mommy are you sad?" I say "I am Paris. Mommy wishes BYU was playing better". Then rubbing my arm again"It's OK mommy. Don't be sad". Cute little girl.

After the game the BYU players have started going around the stadium slapping the fans hands. It was really cool to see.
This was the game we went to in Utah against Arizona. My nephews (thanks guys) gave up their tickets so we could go. They are the legacy tickets so before the game you get a full course meal including roast, ribs, salad. For dessert they have 2 big chocolate fountains that you can dip stuff in. Then under your seat snacks and water. At half time they bring out the left over meat and stuff from before the game and drinks (decaffeinated, of course) and hot dogs in the tent. After the 3rd quarter starts they hand out ice cream or iced lemonade to your seat. Sweet seats on the 40 yard line. It was awesome!!

1 comment:

Ken said...

You weren't too crazy during the game, even though BYU wasn't that strong in the first half. Trust me - I've said/done a lot worse during games. Luckily, I haven't broken anything yet.

Anyway, the game was a ton of fun.