KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pumpkin Hunt

We went on our annual pumpkin hunt today. This is the second time that we have gone with the ward playgroup to Gilcrease Orchards. We had so much fun. Marshall loved riding in the wagon and thought the bumps were the most fun!
Paris with her friend Landon from preschool. They are so cute together.
Can't tell that Paris is excited she found her pumpkin, can you?

4 comments:

New White Keds said...

They look like they had so much fun! What a great family outting. I hope you will make it a regular thing so we can see the family grow over the next few years.

Could Paris smile any cuter???

Ken said...

So. Very. Cute!

Martin Family said...

I was so bummed that I couldn't make it. I am heading to Utah Thursday and packing got the best of me. Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck your kids are cute! Those pic's are adorable! No October is complete without a authentic pumpkin patch hunt. Paris's smile is so dang cute!