KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Party

We started the Halloween madness today by going to a Halloween party. The kids made buckets with faces, finger puppets, put the nose on the pumpkin, and a trick or treat line. Every kid brought 2 dozen non edible treats for the trick or treat line. All the girls were princess/fairies. Paris decided she wanted to wear (i.e. would not wear anything else) her princess dress from last year. I guess that is one good thing about being small for her age.She told me, "I am a pretty princess." I agree . 2007

Paris the princess - damsel in distress 2006 - They grow up too fast!!
Paris Halloween 2005Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Paris & Marshall are about the same age in these picsHave you seen a cuter pumpkin. Squishy cheeks!
Can we go to the party yet?
I just love this close-up. He is such a cutie!!

1 comment:

New White Keds said...

She has grown up so much! The comparison picture makes it too real. Watching her daily you can't really see it, but that comparison shot... whoa! And what a lovely fairy princess she is!

Anyone for pumpkin pie! He is the perfect pumpkin -- and those eyelashes.

You sure do make beautiful little people.