Casey has now been gone for 4 days so far.. I miss my hubby. =( This will be the longest time we have ever been apart. Time away can be good, I guess, plus he was as giddy as a 2 year old about the hunt. He loves hunting and is so excited to be able to go with Jon (his bro) and his friends from Utah. My mom even got in on the excitement with a fun outfit for Marshall last year. Casey bought Paris a new pair of camo pj's. He thought she would look so cute. So he put them on her and she looks at him and says "No Daddy, those are not cute. I like pink jammies." and less then 2 minutes later they were on the ground and she was wearing her pretty pink. hehehe, That is funny!

The other night we were outside having a bbq and Sandy gave Marshall the ball and he thought it was the coolest thing. Even though the dogs drive me crazy, they are so cute with the kids.


My good friends Ken and Amy have been awesome (as usual). Bringing Ritter's (love you) and stopping by to make sure I am doing well. It is so nice to have people that care.
My SIL Amanda stayed last night. She will be staying here on and off until the baby comee. Paris and Marshall had fun playing with their Aunt and the company was great.
3 comments:
Welcome to blog land. I am looking forward to watching your crazy life unfold.
And yummy dinner tomorrow night~
Yes. Ritter's was very yummy. Still confused as to why Amanda didn't want any though...
It's about stinkin time!! I'm so glad that you finally have a blog so I can see you and your cute family. Your kids are growing fast! I love the first pic of them....man you guys make cute kids!! Now maybe we can keep intouch better......
Post a Comment