KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hearts & Music

On Saturday night we went to a Hearts & Music night. 2 people from our ward (Brandon & Kelly Albright) and 3 of their friends sang a collection of Broadway songs. They were amazing. Brandon was Peter Pan in the touring company of Peter Pan, Kelly is Millie in Fabulous Millie here in Vegas, the other 3 had been in professional musicals ~ the other lady was Eponine from Les Miserables in the touring company. I cried & laughed. It was so much fun sitting listening to awesome music while holding my hot hubby's hand. Then we went & saw Taken. Pretty good flick. During the movie my mom called because Faith was screaming & Paris said her ear hurt. Welcome to my life. The kids have all been sick. We are going to take them in tomorrow to see what we are dealing with. Hopefully nothing to crazy. I need some medical down time. I also go in tomorrow so I am hoping he says things are good to go. Crossing my fingers!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I completely understand needing a break from the doctors office/doctors. I hope that all turns out ok, or at least the end of it for a long while for you.

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I can't believe all that has happen to you. You are a strong mother and a great mother. The pictures are really cute and the kids are adorable. Hang in there I hope everything gets better.

Lisa said...

Having three kids at home sounds like a lot of work, thats why it took me so long to have number three.
Congrats on 9 years together.

steph said...

Oh... Hearts & Music Night sounds like it was soo amazing! What a talented ward you have! Can't believe it! Also what a great time break away from things.. as long as it lasted! I so hope everyone is feeling better! Love and miss you!