
s

Casey & I have been married for 9 years on February 18th. I have the best husband ever. He loves me so much & I love him soooo much. For our anniversary I woke up find love notes all over our mirrors in our bathroom. He wrote 2 love notes, a drawing of roses, 11 reason he loves me. He is just awesome. He is so caring and would be willing to do anything to make me happy. He truly enjoys being around his family. Each year just gets better and better. With all the crazy things that have been going on in our life he is the thing that keeps me going. When he hugs me I know that everything will be all right. When he kisses me I can't imagine feeling more love. I don't know how I was able to find this amazing man but I feel so blessed that I get to be with him for eternity. Wow!! I am lucky!!PS- I had to throw in a picture of my dress. It was the first wedding dress I ever tried on.









11 comments:
Wow. I mean wooooow! You are gorgeous and so it the dress. First one you tried on! D
I can hardly believe that it has been 9 years, it seems like yesterday (plus a couple of days maybe, but not 9 years). Congratulations!!! He got a great girl too! You two are great together, just wish we were closer together so we could do something at least on occasion.
I can hardly believe that it has been 9 years, it seems like yesterday (plus a couple of days maybe, but not 9 years). Congratulations!!! He got a great girl too! You two are great together, just wish we were closer together so we could do something at least on occasion.
I've got to say it. I didn't recognize you two at first. (In my defense, I only had the first picture on the screen) You look great, and 9 years is a great accomplishment. Congrats!
WOAH! Casey had hair? That must have been a LONG time ago. HA HA JK. Hey you stole our anniversary. No fair. Just kidding. Happy 9 years!
Oh my goodness!! I hardly recognized you, especially in the first photo. Congrats on nine years! That is awesome.
I remember driving to your wedding with Heather- what a beautiful bride you were (and still are!) These pictures are fabulous! Anyway- wow! 9 years- congrats!
Jen and Casey... CONGRATS!!! You two are just the best! I don't remember ever seeing your first pic you have on here. Sooo serious! HAH!!! We know better eh? You guys are awesome!
Oh, thats what Caseys hair color is. No, J/K. Those are great pictures. You two looked so happy together.
Oh, thats what Caseys hair color is. No, J/K. Those are great pictures. You two looked so happy together.
You are a gorgeous Woman. No question about it. Too bad you got the bait and switch on your husband. Oh well, cute babies anyway. Love you.
Post a Comment