KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey







I feel bad I really slacked as a wife for Casey's birthday. First the present was out of stock & then his birthday dinner tanked. What can you do? I love you sweetie!! You are so awesome. The kids helped me make a green cake with green frosting since that is his favorite color (Paris insisted). Casey really doesn't like cake so we had cheesecake instead but Paris was bound & determined that we have birthday cake. The kids did hand painting for Casey. Paris signed a card & Marshall drew a card for him. Faith has RSV so she is just sick.

1 comment:

steph said...

Yeah! Way to go Casey! I love the pics w/ Casey, Paris & Marshall (esp the one with Marshalls sugar green mouth!) I think he's addicted like I am to the sweets stuff!