We went on our annual visit to the Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village for Family Home Evening on Monday night. Casey was able to get some free tickets from work (Yeah!!) So we only had to pay for the rides for Casey & Paris (Marshall is too young to have to pay). My mom came and the kids really loved having her there. We went with some friends from the ward & it was really fun to have a large group to hang out with, plus we met up with more friends around the end. This year was awesome because the lines were really short compared to last year. Perfect & fun night to start the holidays. Almost makes me want to go again this year. I love love love Christmas it is my favorite time of year. I love the music, lights, happiness, everything. I am so excited to put Christmas music on the blog. Enjoy!!










6 comments:
It looks like Paris has Casey wrapped around her fingure (as little girls should). Good luck the next few weeks. We will be excited to hear about baby #3.
Happy Thanksgiving. We missed our friend/thanksgiving dinner with you guys.
What a magical place! It totally reminds me of one of our favorite movies growing up... Babes in Toyland.... remember? How much fun! It looks like I totally missed out! At least I can live vicariously via you :)! PLUS I LOVE, love, love the Christmas music!
Wow- how fun! I miss your mom so much at times- she is truly a good, good person and I'm so happy to see her enjoying life with kids/grandkids/and all! I'm excited to hear when you have your baby! I'm guessing---- boy? No idea why- just a hunch. Take care Sweetie and God bless!
What a fun memory for your family!
Wow, you guys are in the Christmas spirit now!
You look so great! I hope that you are feeling well and ready for the holidays! I look forward to seeing cute pic of your baby!
Post a Comment