KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

37 Weeks Ultrasound


I went to my pernatoligist appointment last Tuesday & everything is looking well. They did a growth scan ultrasound & the baby is measuring right on schedule. The ultrasound was guessing 6 lbs 12 oz at that point. My mom, sister, Paris & Marshall came with me. It was pretty cute. They have a screen on the ceiling to watch the ultrasound & Marshall waved & said Hello baby. Paris insisted it was a girl and her name is Ariel. We will see about the girl part. Everything is going well with the Gestational Diabetes so I only have to test every other day as long as I stay on my diet & exercise routine. Which is really nice. Also the Dr told me I could enjoy Thanksgiving (but not go crazy). It was nice to have more carbs than I have been able to have in the past. I went to my OB on Monday & pretty much nothing is happening. The baby seems to like where they are at for now. So no baby this week. Which is a big relief. I was hoping the baby was going to wait until after this week so we will see. It is kind of exciting to see when the baby will come. =) I am feeling pretty good.

Tuesday night my sister & brother were in town so we had a pre Thanksgiving dinner. It was a lot of fun. Since my sister lives in Costa Rica & my brother in Washington DC I don't get to see them very often. It really turned out to be a great night. I made the turkey and I must say it turned out pretty good. I wish that I could see them more often. I miss the company.

1 comment:

steph said...

Jen, it was soooo wonderful to see and spend time with you! I too wish I could see you more... I'm working on that :0! I had such a great time visiting, taking blood (you forgot to mention... I'll do it on mine... when i get it), playing etc... I love you and can't wait to see you when you have Ariel (j/k) ur new arrival!