Just a quick update... Do not have gestational diabetes on Halloween. It is not very fun. =( I am just so glad that I don't always have it. The things we have to be grateful for. Actually everything seems to be going pretty well. My blood sugar has been staying within the ranges the Dr wants. So that is good. Since everything is going well they will let me go to my due date (though not over). It is kind of funny. It seems like I am the only pregnant lady who doesn't want to be induced but will be induced if I haven't gone on my own by my due date. Funny how life is. =) I definitely am feeling totally prego, but I'm not in any hurry to have this baby out. Did I mention sleepless night are not on my list of things I love to do?
5 years ago









6 comments:
I still can't believe you're pregnant...it's GREAT! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. it seems like everyone I know thats pregnant has had one complication or another! Keep up the good work :)
I'm sorry to hear that you might need to be induced, I know how important that was to you to just let things take their natural course. I don't like the idea of being induced either, enough so that I go into labor the day before my Dr. was going to induce me both times. I hope the same for you. Good luck, you are so cute, and I'm so proud of you - 3 -wow. I never knew how much time 2 would take, I'm not sure that the 6 I thought I wanted will happen :) Time will tell.
Cute belly and believe it or not, it looks so small! It really does look small to what I'm used to.
I could dislike you for the mere fact that head on you cannot tell that you are prego at all, but from the side, you look like you have a basket ball stuffed under your shirt. I love that! You are such an amazing mom -- even while they are inutero. You rock!
You look great! Keep up the great work but don't make the rest of us look bad!!
Aw... You look sooo cute! My little sis w/ 3... how cool is that? Oh wait... 3 plus 2 plus 1.. you're a mom many times over :)! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment