KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Marshall's Family Party

Marshall is now 2 years old, crazy!! We had a family/friend party for him. It was fun to have Grandpa & Grandma here for it. I made the cake & Casey decorated it (let's be honest he is much more creative than I am). Marshall had a great time & enjoyed all his cake, presents & candy.

2 comments:

New White Keds said...

It was a lovely party -- and one that I am sure even Marshall will remember. That cake was amazing! Casey did a great job on it!

Your family is growing so nicely and so happily. Thanks for sharing your family with ours.

steph said...

such a cute cake! casey did a great job decorating! also... even w/ all that went on I'm sure it was a fun time!