KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family Home Evening

We had some leftover cookies & rice krispy treat from Marshall's party so we decided to use them for Family Home Evening. (let's be honest I can't eat them so I needed them out of the house) =) Paris had fun frosting, sprinkling & putting M&M eyes on the cookies. Marshall enjoyed eating the cookies & M&M's, and putting sprinkles on. Then we went & handed them out to our visiting teaching & home teaching families. It was a nice night. =)

5 comments:

Greg said...

Paris is SO beautiful! I love letting the kids decorate cookies! In fact, I will make more with my kids tonight. It is a fun family building activity that they LOVE and then get to eat the spoils after as well!

We miss you guys tons. We should come down and eat Tofu or something...certainly not sweets.

Hilary said...

That is a grea idea, I need to get all of the extra candy out of our house. Not because I can't eat it, but because I can't help myself. And lets be honest the weight gain is only cute when you're pregnant. It looks like you had a great halloween, and so nice and warm. This is the first year that I can remember not needing really warm costumes or a big coat over the top.

By the way, I made the costume. It was fun, but took a lot more time than I was expecting. I just love seeing something come together that I have been working on.

Pettin'Tales said...

PARTY TIME with the Bowen's! I can't believe you're going to pop soon, I think I look as pregnant as you at like 12 weeks or something. Kids are fun and it looks like you're living it up!

Roxanne said...

I love reading about your family life! You are such a doll and your family is absolutely adorable! Bet your mom just loves them to pieces!
p.s.- I tagged you on my blog- so, go check it out and have fun- can't wait to see your answers! Love ya tons!

Lisa said...

You are an amazing mom.