We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. It was a small gathering with my mom & stepdad, my brother Mark, and our family. Casey made an outstanding turkey (so good, moist & tender) and we had all the standard food (Mmmm... love Rhodes Rolls). I enjoyed myself (well, sort of considering I am still on a diabetes diet). It is always a wonderful way to reflect on what we are thankful for. Paris was thankful for princesses. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for.
Yep I am still pregnant. Go figure. I think I have such a nice growing place my kids are just not in a hurry to come out. Dr Spoon has given me a little extra time to try and come on my own, but the timer has been set for December 10. Either this baby decides to grace us with it's presence or modern medicine will help. It gives me 2 days past my due date, so hopefully. I am progressing (dilated 3, 50% effaced, -1/-2 station). So it could be tonight or yeah you get the idea. I am doing well and trying to just enjoy the experience. I feel better than I did with the other 2, but I think it probably has to do with me being much more healthy (diabetes diet) and lots of exercise. I would like this little one to come. So that is the latest update. With Paris & Marshall I was over by 4 days with each, so only time will tell with this one.
Any suggestions of what worked to help get you through the very end of pregnancy?
On Monday I got maternity photos taken. I am really excited to see them. Her name is Tami Huntsman. Here is her website to look at some of her work. I will post some pictures when I get them. (When I told Casey I was getting them. His response, "Your not getting any of those maternity porno shots are you? Yep that's me. Porno Prego Girl. Hehehe)
She posted a couple of pictures on her website. Enjoy! Jen's Maternity Pictures
5 years ago









4 comments:
Hi Jen!!! The photos are priceless! I love them! Tami did such a great job and of course w/ such a perfect model :)! I can't wait for you to have ur babe! (it won't be an it soon, yea...) t/c... and Happy Pushing!
Cute pictures, I'm glad there were no porno shots...just kidding.
I love the photos. She did a great job.
I love your pictures!!! I hope you have the baby now and I hope to see pictures really soon!
Oh add our new e-mail to your blog thing:
jeffandjeanette@gmail.com
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment