IT'S A GIRL!!!
We welcomed the newest addition to the Bowen family Wednesday, December 10th @ 11:18AM.
Faith Anastasia Bowen weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz & 18 in long.
Mom had her completely natural (It was an awesome experience) and Faith had 9 & 10 apgar scores.
We are home & doing well. Paris won the bet on that she would be a girl. She is so excited to have a baby sister that she calls sleeping beauty. When Marshall saw Faith the first time he said, "Ahhhhh cute". The entire birth story will follow
This picture was taken moments after she was born...& I am smiling
Wow... A baby
I am so excited to be a big sister again!
Look at how tiny she is...
Mommy & Daddy... We love you!!









17 comments:
Congrats Jen!! I can't believe it, but when I look at the pics I said, "yep she looks like a Bowen!" Darling little one! I'm excited to hear the natural birth story.
~Alicia
I am so happy for you! You look beautiful - yes you mommy. Baby too of course, but I am looking at the trooper in front of me. Can't wait o hear the birth story too. :) Welcome to the world little Faith!
We are so happy for you!!! I don't know how you did it natural. You are one tough woman. Faith is one of the most adorable new borns I have ever seen.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl. That is so cute the Paris calls her sleeping beauty. Way to go Jen.. no epidural even! Can't wait to see more pics.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been watching your blog daily to see when your little angel would be joining your family. She is georgeous. I can't wait to hear her birth story. Natural is an amazing experience, if we have any more that is the way we want to do it again. I'm so excited that things went well for you (healthy and happy, and hopfully just the way you wanted).
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her one day.
HI!!! Congrats!!! I just checked in cause I thought it was about time and yes! She's here!! Oh, she is beautiful. You are beautiful. What a great addition to the family!!! Now, I remember your talking about a natural childbirth when we talked about my Chrys and her experience. Can't wait to see what you have to say. D
I am sooooo happy and excited for you! You weren't kidding about the pic when Faith was just a 'few' minutes old! How incredible! Plus to have Casey, Paris and Marshall in the photos! one word... PRICELESS!!! I can't wait to see Faith in person and hold her... I'm counting down the days. I can't wait to help you out too! Love ya, Sis!
Yay! How fun!! She's a doll, I LOVE her name, so cute! Natural is the way to go, done it 4 times myself! Wouldn't change a thing!
I am at a loss for words... and that says a lot. Congratulations to your amazing family and its newest member. I cannot wait to meet her!
Hugs and kisses to you all -- Mazel Tov!
Congratulations! Such an exciting time for your family. She is a precious baby girl!
What a beautiful baby!!! She is so perfect! And I LOVE the name Faith. Congrats, congrats, congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Oh...she is so cute. Congrat's Jen! We can't wait to meet her in person. Let us know if you need anything.
She's beautiful!
Wow she is beautiful. I love, love, her name. Congratulations!!!!! The top picture she looks so alert. She looks like she has lots of dark hair. So sweet.
I"m SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!! I've been wondering and checking to see when "the baby" would be on the blog in person. What a gorgeous name and you all look fantastic. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! She is so so cute!
Post a Comment